The FCMN will bring together scientists and engineers interested in all aspects of the characterization technology needed for nanoelectronic materials and device research, development, integration, and manufacturing. All approaches are welcome: chemical, physical, electrical, magnetic, optical, in situ, and real-time control and monitoring. The semiconductor industry is evolving rapidly: the conference will highlight major issues and provide critical reviews of important materials and structure characterization and nearline/inline metrology methods, including hardware, data analysis, and AI and machine learning, as the industry both extends the technology deep into the nanoscale and increases the diversity of devices and systems.
The conference consists of formal invited presentation sessions and poster sessions for contributed papers. The poster papers cover new developments in materials and structure characterization/metrology down to the nanoscale. The conference began in 1995, and this meeting is the 13th in the series.
“There were a total of 34 talks and 81 poster presentations that summarized major issues and provided critical reviews of crucial semiconductor developments and techniques needed as the industry evolves to silicon nanoelectronics and beyond.”
-Alex Braun, “A Jaunt Through Nanotechnopolis,” Semiconductor International.
“If you want to meet, greet, and learn from the world‘s experts in metrology, this is the place to be.”
-Dan Hutcheson, The Chip Insider.
- Ofer Adan, Applied Materials
- Andy Antonelli, ONTO
- Tomek Brozek, PDF Solutions
- Andre Budrevich, Intel
- David Cooper, CEA-Leti
- David Fried, Lam Research
- Sang Hyun Han, Nova
- Bjoern Hansson, Excillum
- Thomas Hantschel, Imec
- Peter Hopkins, NIST
- Dan Hutcheson, VLSI Research
- Rajiv Joshi, IBM
- Vimal Kamineni, PSIQuantum
- Jeehwan Kim, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Joseph Kline, NIST
- Kristina Kutukova, Fraunhofer IKTS
- David Larson, Cameca Instruments, Inc.
- Jon Madsen, KLA Corporation
- Paweł Piotr Michałowski, Łukasiewicz – IMiF
- Mathieu Munsch, Qnami
- Thomas Nuytten, Imec
- Amanda Petford-Long, Argonne National Lab
- Christina Porter, ASML
- Iuliana Radu, Imec
- Olivier Renault, CEA-Leti
- Zineb Saghi, CEA-Leti
- Yu-Tsun Shao, Cornell University
- Marcin Strojwas, PDF Solutions
- David Tien, ThermoFisher
- Paul van der Heide, Imec
- Juliette van der Meer, Bruker
- Yalin Xiong, KLA-Tencor
- Tetsuya Yamamoto, LaserTec Inc.
- WenBing Yun, Sigray